Grandma's Hands are sold separately (1 mitt per order). The product image shows the top and bottom fabric of the same vintage mitt.
We’ve scoured the country to find some beautiful vintage fabrics from our childhoods. Then lovingly restored and repurposed them into a beautiful contemporary form.
Time travel back to your childhood, with one of these super-limited edition vintage Ironclad Oven Mitts.
We have seven unique designs, each are incredibly limited runs—there are only 65 available across the range.
Like all Ironclad Oven Mitts, Grandma’s Hands are hand-made to last right here in New Zealand. To protect both the precious fabric, and your incredibly precious hands, we have kept the underside of all our Grandma’s Hands our traditional 100% cotton Bull Denim. And have added an extra layer of quilted insulation throughout. Bull Denim is constructed with a 3x1 twill, creating a soft durable material that will hold up to everyday use. The cotton lining used is a natural unbleached and undyed Cotton Duck. It’s a great material as it’s very comfy, long lasting, and durable.
+ Detaily Bits
- One size fits all
- 300mm long
- 14mm wide at cuff
- Hangable loop
- Machine wash with like colours in cold water and hang dry
- Expect about 3% shrink on the first wash
+ Delivery & Payments
- Weight - approximately one lemon
- 3-7 working days delivery time
- Worldwide shipping. Costs calculated at checkout
- We accept all major payment providers, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay
- We also proudly support AfterPay and Laybuy