The Legacy Bundle
The Legacy Bundle
The Ironclad Legacy Pan is the original and only cast iron skillet made in Aotearoa, New Zealand. Except, of course, for Lil' Legacy. The Legacy Pan's smaller and slightly cuter sibling.
All Ironclad Cookware is made in Aotearoa, New Zealand, and hand-poured to order. We're so confident they will last, every set automatically comes with our trademark Three Generation Guarantee™️.
All Ironclad Cookware arrives fresh from the foundry unseasoned - unseasoned means no chemicals, dyes or enamels where they shouldn't be. Better for you and the planet.
+ Detaily Bits
- 2.7kg + 1.7kg Single Mould Pour
- High-Grade T100 Recycled Iron
- 280mm + 200mm Diameter at top edge / 250mm + 180mm at cooking base (single meal + mid-size family pans)
- 45mm High Sides
- Hangable Ergonomic Handle
- Dual Pouring Lips
- Front Grip (Legacy Pan only)
- Comes with 2x Printed Three Generation Guarantees™️, Use & Care Instructions, Grapeseed Oil and 2x Cotton Storage Bags
+ DELIVERY AND PAYMENTS
- Delivered from the foundry to your door in 3-10 working days
- Worldwide delivery. Costs calculated at checkout
- You'll also find us in 20+ partner stores including Sabato (Auckland), Chef's Complements (Taupo) and Moore Wilson's (Wellington)
- We accept all major payment providers: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay
- Buy now and pay later with Laybuy, AfterPay or Zip
Made in NZ, 100 year guarantee. 100% awesomeness. Come and cook on one! @goodfromscratch.co.nz
Very, very happy with my Ironclad Pan. I followed the simple instructions to wash, dry, bake, oil, bake...and less than 3 hours later, with little effort, my new favourite pan was ready. Now to get on with some cooking. Very Homeland!