The Legacy Bundle
The Legacy Bundle
The Ironclad Legacy Pan is the original and only cast iron skillet made in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Except, of course, for Lil' Legacy. The Legacy Pan's smaller and slightly cuter sibling.
All Ironclad Cookware is 100% made in Aotearoa, New Zealand, and hand-poured to order. So every cast iron pan is as unique as the family recipes it will prepare.
And they will prepare a lot.
Made with recycled T100 iron, all Ironclad Cookware has been designed to withstand three generations of daily use. We're so confident they will last, every product automatically comes with our trademark Three Generation Guarantee™️.
With the right preparation, and a little care, your Ironclad Cookware will just get better with age. Over the next century, they will transform from the unseasoned grey to a rich copper black.
All Ironclad Cookware arrives fresh from the foundry unseasoned. Unseasoned means no paint or chemicals. But don’t worry, everything you need to prepare your Ironclad Pans comes in the box.
When your Legacy Bundle arrives, this box will include a bottle of Marlborough Grape Seed Seasoning Oil, 2x Ironclad cotton storage bags, 2x printed care instructions, and 2x hand-signed Three Generation Guarantees™. Every Ironclad Pan also comes with free access to the Ironclad Family Recipe Vault - a closed social platform designed to store, share and save your precious family recipes for generations to come.
+ Detaily Bits
- 2.7kg + 1.7kg Single Mould Pour
- High-Grade T100 Recycled Iron
- 280mm + 200mm Diameter (single meal + mid-size family pans)
- 45mm High Sides
- Hangable Ergonomic Handle
- Dual Serving Lips
- Front Grip (Legacy Pan only)
+ DELIVERY AND PAYMENTS
- Delivered from the foundry to your door in 7-10 working days
- Worldwide delivery. Costs calculated at checkout
- You'll also find us in 20+ partner stores including Sabato (Auckland), Chef's Complements (Taupo) and Moore Wilson's (Wellington)
- We accept all major payment providers: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay
- Manage your interest-free payments across 6 weeks with Laybuy or AfterPay
Made in NZ, 100 year guarantee. 100% awesomeness. Come and cook on one! @goodfromscratch.co.nz
Very, very happy with my Ironclad Pan. I followed the simple instructions to wash, dry, bake, oil, bake...and less than 3 hours later, with little effort, my new favourite pan was ready. Now to get on with some cooking. Very Homeland!